- That the Bible, both Old and New Testaments, is the inspired Word of God, unerring in all it teaches and affirms. It is the complete revelation of God’s will for the salvation of people and the final authority for all Christian life and faith.
- In one God – Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. We believe He existed before the world was created as The Word, lived on this earth a sinless life and died on a cross as a sacrifice for our sins. He rose bodily from the dead, ascended to be with the Father and is now our High Priest, King and head of the church. We anticipate His promised, visible and imminent return.
- That the human race was created in God’s image, entered into sin and is now under condemnation and in need of regeneration by the Holy Spirit. We are all born under the consequence of sin and are sinners by choice.
- That sin is forgiven through true repentance and that we are restored to God by God’s grace through faith in Jesus Christ.
- That the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify Jesus, convict people of sin, regenerate those who believe and indwell, guide, instruct and empower the Christian for Godly living and service.
- That the church is composed of all who are regenerated by the Holy Spirit and have placed their faith in Jesus. The nature of the church is both universal and local with Christ as the head. Our ordinances are two: immersion baptism in water and the Lord’s Supper. We believe the local church is autonomous in function, being free from interference by any ecclesiastical or political authority.
- In the resurrection of the human body, in the eternal existence of all people in heaven or hell, and in Divine judgments, rewards and punishments