Sunday School: During our Sunday Worship Service (10:30 am) we offer children’s classes for toddlers through 5th grade. Our nursery is a place where moms may feed and care for their infants while listening to the worship service. A nursery staff is also available to take care of the little ones when mom desires to be in the worship service herself.
It is an amazing privilege to have the freedom to gather to worship our Risen Savior. Here at NWCC children are active participants in worship – they pray, read Scripture, sing, play instruments, and lean on adults for wisdom, prayer, and love. Learning and sharing the love of our Heavenly Father is a two-way street when generations are engaged in living for Jesus.
Things you might want to know about NWCC Parent-Driven Children’s Ministry:
1. Children’s Leaders love His kids!
2. Children’s Leaders volunteer – we love them!
3. Children’s Leaders complete a background check.
4. You are invited to attend any Parent Ed classes offered (usually Sunday mornings at 9:15am)
5. The Sunday morning groups/classes may change from time to time due to the number of children.
6. Sunday Morning at 9:15am is an informal teaching time for the kids with various Biblical topics.
7. Sunday Morning at 10:30am: Several age groups meet during the worship service. We believe there is a deep value in worshiping with family. The children, ages 5-12, are dismissed during the worship service to engage in systematic Bible study.
8. A Children’s Leader will help you complete a registration card.
Join us – Inspire children to run the race and become spiritual champions. Questions? Call Northwest Christian Church. 316-721-2659.